This clownfish is ready to have a good time outside of the aquarium. This fish costume includes a tunic that is made to look like a clownfish. There a hole on the bottom in front of the tail for the wearer to slip the costume on. The arms of the tunic make up the fishes fins and they have holes at the end for the wearer to be able to slip their hands out. There is a hole at the top of the costume for the wearer's face to go though. The head, fins and tail all have a foam layering to them to give them a stiffer look. Be sure to check out our cute child clownfish costume for a great father and son costume idea!
- 100% polyester
- Foam-backed pullover hooded tunic
- Fish fin arms with hand holes
- Stuffed fish eyes on top of hood
- Hood, fins, and tail have foam layers
- East Australian Current ready!